The EVOLUTION of the full-mouth dental rehabilitation process uses the latest technology to engineer the most optimal results possible.
All-ON Z is a revolutionary procedure developed by Dr. Zomorrodian to restore your smile and provide you with the smile of your dreams. Using this method, dental implants can be placed more precisely and the teeth can be fully customized to your unique facial structure for a more aesthetically pleasing outcome. Through the use of the most advanced digital technology, we can ensure that your implants will not only look and feel natural but will also last for a lifetime. With All-ON Z, you can transform your life and your smile and feel more confident than ever before.
Until recently, dentures were the only option to restore function and beauty for patients with no teeth or full arches of severely broken-down teeth. With All-On-Z, patients now have a restorative option that is virtually indistinguishable from real and healthy teeth. If you have lost most or all of your teeth due to issues like advanced tooth decay, periodontal disease, or a serious injury, All-On-Z treatment can give you your smile back using the fewest necessary number of dental implants. Schedule your consultation today to learn how Dr. Zomorrodian can repair your smile and give you your confidence back!
The convenience of All-ON Z
Some dentists offer full-mouth restoration treatment but cannot perform every step of the process in-house. At Schaumburg Dental Implant Center, Dr. Zomorrodian skillfully designs and manufactures the teeth and guides and performs each part of the All-ON Z procedure. From pre-planning to implant placement and designing your All-ON Z dental restorations, we take care of your whole treatment under one roof. This makes things more convenient and affordable for you. We love being a part of our patient’s journeys to confident, complete smiles, and we can’t wait to work with you on yours!
How does All-ON Z compare to traditional treatments such as All-ON 4 or All-ON-X? Traditional All-On-4 or All-On-X
- The initial teeth are ready in 2 weeks
- 6-7 visits for dentures to be finalized
- The final restoration is achieved in 3-6
- Longer healing times after surgery
- Limited warranties
- The initial teeth are ready in 2 days
- 2-3 visits for dentures to be finalized
- The final restoration can be achieved in one week
- Sometimes no incision is necessary
- Shorter healing times
- Lifetime Warranty (Some Restrictions Apply)
The key to All-ON Z’s success lies in the amount of planning that goes into it ahead of time, along with the use of surgical guides that allow the procedure to be performed with optimal results.
Advantages of All-ON Z
- Accountability: With All-ON Z, your new smile is designed and made in-house by one surgeon, one technician, and one doctor, Z. This means that there is only one doctor involved throughout the entire process of your treatment, and it is literally all on Z.
- The Triple P System: The Triple P system entails careful planning ahead of time using sophisticated software. Protecting you with advanced surgical procedures to ensure providing you with a smile the same day.
- Customization: Your results are fully customized to take into account your unique facial structure.
- Rapid Results: With the All-On Z, you will achieve results in less time than with traditional smile restoration
- Predictable Results: With digital technology, we are able to predict your results ahead of
- More Hygienic: Using advanced digital technology, we can eliminate messy impression materials and continuous oral
- More Cost-effective: Digital technology reduces appointments as well as hands-on procedures, which saves you
- Amazing Results: Results that are unmatched, uniquely customized, and natural
What is involved in the All-ON Z procedure?
The All-ON Z procedure is meticulously planned to provide you with the most personalized results. What is involved in the procedure is as follows:
- Consultation and evaluation of health history
- CBCT Scan to evaluate your bone structure and soft
- Intraoral digital scan of your mouth
- Digital photographs or images to evaluate facial features
- Digital design of surgical guides
- Restorations are precisely molded and
- Adjustments to ensure aesthetics and comfort
By utilizing evidence-based dentistry and modern technology, All-On Z allows for total smile restoration for patients who have lost several or all of their teeth. In just a few appointments, you can restore your missing teeth permanently with All-ON Z. You will be able to speak and eat normally, and your restoration can last a lifetime with proper care and oral hygiene. To find out if
All-ON Z is right for you, contact Schaumburg Dental Implant Center today to schedule a complimentary consultation.